Sunday, July 03, 2011

My Mid-Summer Hair Crisis!

You know you are desperate for a change and really getting tired of your long locks


when you go from this....


....to this!


It's about 17 inches at the longest point.


And guess who cut my hair? My husband! I made him do it!
Steven chopped off the ponytail, albeit not very evenly.

So it was long in the front but about 4 inches shorter in the back!

After nearly an hour of adjustments made by myself at midnight,
and a few straight-across trims by Steven to even it up,
now I've got a little bob-cut! And I'm loving it!


Thanks, honey! I'm glad we can laugh together about this :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks adorable! Your hubby did a good job...Is he taking appointments?!
Hee!
Jennifer W. +

Shelly said...

Looks great!

theresa EH said...

very nice!!

Jill said...

What a fun change! My hair is about as long as your's now. I should see if my hubby wants to do the same thing. ;)

Lillian said...

Love the new hairdo. I'm sure you feel much cooler, too!

Jamie said...

lookin good I wish my husband would cut my hair!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs