Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moms Need Friends


I finally got around to sending in some of my writing from a few months ago! My mind still feels too much like mush to write a coherent article, but I did write a few in the spring, and this one was published today on
Faith & Family Live!


We were slowly making our way through the “super” store, the children were wandering off, and I was tired. But on this one particular day I was still able to notice another young mom in the trenches like me.

She was with her own brood of three children with another obviously on the way. As we were nearing the end of our shopping trip, I had the nerve to greet her.
Go read the rest here!

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

another great article blair, and so true . . . it can be easy both to be the mom who is too busy with her own family and "stuff" to see the opportunity, and easy for me to take it personally, and not realize how much another mom might having going on on those rare occasions when I reach out. I like being reminded of the positive sides in your article.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs