Monday, March 12, 2007

Springtime Decorating Fun!

The dreary winter days come to a close, and the flowery springtime sweetness begins!

Some pansies outside my kitchen window:


We planted flowers in our St. Francis garden, a rosebush (clipped, to the left), and the Live Oak in the grass. Thanks, Mom and Dad for donating your tree and rosebush :)


I finally found some pillows that make our slipcovered couch a little more pleasing to the eye:


My mom bought us a nice springtime flower arrangement this weekend:


And our homeschool room decorating continues!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Fantastic photos! The yard and house look so good!

Kristen Laurence said...

I love that St. Francis garden!

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cheerful...it really reflects your personality. :-) Also, I have always loved that the Woodlands area homes have those little islands of landscape in the front, the St. Francis garden is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful, and I'm sure you are going to enjoy that garden. I love Spring!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs