Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Finding some smiles...

Daddy bought Mary Clare a new swing on Sunday, which helped her feel a little better. She wants to swing all day long! And thankfully she knows how to "pump" herself!


And yesterday my cousin was visiting from out of town with her two little girls. My mom came over too. That definitely brightened our day! Here is my cousin, her girls who are 6 and 2, my girls, and my mom on our way out to eat.


Thank you all so much for your prayers and condolences. It feels so good to know we are covered in prayer. This is our 2nd loss, I miscarried Agnes between Mary Clare and Ellie (almost exactly 3 yrs ago). But that time I didn't even know I was pregnant until I had miscarried. This time we had 3 days of pure excitement, filled with hope about this new life. I was graced with that hope, unlike Ellie's pregnancy where I was so worried about miscarriage. We will take it a day at a time and continue to pray that God might bless us with new life in the future.

I'm sorry to those of you who received an email link to the blog...you were supposed to be getting the exciting news of the "Bun in the Oven" post. But it was a baby nonetheless and we're glad to announce that life to you.

God bless you all on this first day of Spring!

4 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

I am so extremely sorry about your darling baby. You are in my prayers (and I will pray in a special way for little Mary Clare).

Crafty Mom said...

You are in our prayers at a difficult time.

Melissa said...

How sweet to see some smiles...

I'll pray for your family's continued strength and healing.

Anonymous said...

Blair, I just read this. I'm so sorry you lost this precious baby. I will keep you in my daily prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs