Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cowgirls and Puppy Love


Can I actually be called a cowgirl now? On Saturday Steven and I spent half an hour trying to coerce the cattle to jump into the trailer to take them to auction. It was a different experience for me, but I'll admit it was fun! I wish I had a picture of me with the stick trying to get those cattle in the trailer. Those of you who've known me a long time will laugh at the thought of Blair herding cattle :-) The picture above is Mary Clare watching them eat before we loaded them up and went to the auction.



My parents' little cocker pups now have their eyes opened and are crawling all around. They are SO cute! We'll see if I can convince Steven that maybe we need a "baby puppy" (as Ellie calls them) around here ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs