Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12 in 2014

My top posts of 2014! Linked over with Dwija at House Unseen!



In late January, we moved into a rental cabin to await the arrival of our sweet bundle of love in February!  Here's the post where I give a tour of our cabin!



In February, our precious Katherine Maria Grace arrived!  Here's a post showing some snapshots of her first few days!


In March, I shared her birth story (my 5th c-section), and also shared the photos of her beautiful baptism!



In April, I wrote about our experience of meeting Saint John Paul II, and wrote a Five Favorites post about my Five Favorite baby items!
















November was a month where Katie turned 9 months old and I did a House Tour!


And December included lots of fun Christmas Memories!!!


And we're off to a New Year's Eve celebration! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

I'm so happy your house is sold and you're back home. What an exciting year it was!

Catherine Saylor said...

Happy New Year, Blair!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs