Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

A week of iPhonePhuzzyPhotos!


{pretty}

Mary Clare must have taken this of some of the work she's been doing at NeNe's. For more beautiful party and gift items, see my parents' website :-)

{happy}

He just makes me laugh all day. He was calling this baby sun hat his "swim cap." Such a sillyboy who always keeps me smiling!

{funny}

Thomas puts up with Steven's antics as much as he can. Everyone was anxious to get to the pool, so this photoshoot was not appreciated!

{real}

Yes, real life and motherhood are very messy.
Yes, that's spit-up on my shirt!


Left my camera at my parents' house today. Lots of good photos to add as soon as I have it back. As praying friends, let's offer some extra prayers for Fr. Corapi today (If you aren't Catholic and haven't heard of him, don't worry about Googling, just offer a prayer for him).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love that "happy" picture! He is SO cute! (I can't wait to have a little guy too!)

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

I just love the look on the littlest boy's face- so sweet

funny forum said...

I like pretty picture, really its very beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs