Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Painting maniacs!

We did get to move in on Monday evening. But we didn't move furniture in yet since we're getting new carpet this weekend. We are painting maniacs! I wish I could post pics, hopefully soon. Our living room is tan and I think we're going to put up crown molding. This is so much fun; I feel like I'm on Trading Spaces, except that I'm doing the whole house, and I have 2 little girls who want to get into all the painting supplies!

Since we're all feeling well, our family will all come over to our vacant house this weekend so we can finally celebrate Mary Clare's 4th birthday. She's thrilled! Hopefully the Texas ice will be gone by then...

Okay, must figure out something for dinner since we have almost no food or cooking supplies here. Next week should be a fun week to slowly move in and relax in our new home, but for now...back to the brushes!!!

2 comments:

K said...

Welcome home, Blair!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally got moved in Blair! I've been thinking about you and your move this last week with all the nasty weather. You've been in my prayers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs