Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Homeowners!



We are officially homeowners! I'm so excited to move into our first house! We have been very blessed.

Rash is still around; I may see a doctor tomorrow. It comes and goes and we're wondering if it could be a food allergy. I'm weaning off the Benedryl :-/

Only sad part today was not getting to call the one friend I wanted to share our exciting news with, since she's settling into a new country! I know this time will be very fruitful for their beautiful family, but we sure miss them already :-(

Now I can finally send out our very belated Christmas/New Year's card/letter/picture to all our friends and family so they can have our new address!

7 comments:

Lillian said...

Hey good idea!!! I might get my cards out afterall!! ;-)

Roxanna said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
Oh...and we already miss them too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Blair! What a beautiful house!! I'm sure you and your family will make many wonderful memories in it over the years. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Steven and Blair!!! How very very exciting :) Can't wait to see the new home.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house!!! I love the rocks in front of it. That flower bed is incredible.

Congratulations!

Aunt Katie said...

So pretty! Lots of wonderful memories to come! Such a pretty yard, I am sure the girls will love to dance around the flower bed on the rocks!
When you you move in? K

Blair said...

We move in tomorrow! Most everything has already been moved to the garage since we had to get out of our duplex in December. So it'll be a pretty easy move. So excited! Thanks for the congratulations everyone :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs