Friday, September 13, 2013

Back from Walt Disney World!


We got home yesterday afternoon and have jumped right back into ballet class last night and homeschool activities today with Catechesis of the Good Shepherd and 4-H! Tomorrow is the big Nutcracker audition for the girls. 

I'm feeling a bit of a vacation let-down; it was great to have a week without housework, schoolwork, or other cares. Really a dream come true! I didn't want it to end! Disney World is such a happy place :)

The computer is having a very hard time dealing with my thousands of photos, so for now I'm phone-blogging with a few iPhone images. My kind husband is working on it, and maybe I'll be able to share the good photos in a few days!  For now, here are a few of my phone favorites!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I grew up in Florida going to Disney World every summer--that fireworks picture takes me back. :) I'm so glad you got to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs