Friday, September 27, 2013

Catching up, Godfamily at the beach

I guess I'll start catching up with my iPhone photos until we get the computer situation under control. 

Here are some that I don't think I posted. Our dear friends the G family, godparents to all our kids, came down for a family weekend at the beach for Labor Day. They stayed with us one night and then with Enrique's parents and siblings at a beach house. 

They generously invited us to come over to the beach house to watch the first Aggie football game, and then we all went to the beach!


Watching the game

The first time he touched a fish

He kept taking this poor bait fish in and out of the bucket


Precious Miriam

Mary Clare enjoyed some girl time




Daddy caught a sting ray!





Time for watermelon!





A super fun day with the G family! Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs