Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thomas William, 11 months

Our sweet baby is nearly one!  I can't believe it!  Time has flown by so fast with this little guy.  I feel like I'll blink and he'll be a big kid like his siblings!  He is such a joy and a fun addition to our family.  He's a very happy baby unless he's tired, and we're having so much fun as he's learning to walk and talk.  Here are some photos from the past month...

He LOVES stairs!  So glad we don't have any at our house :)  Here's PaPa chasing him up the ones at my parents' house.

He loves pulling the books down off the shelf, just like his big sister Mary Clare loved to do at this age!

One night when it wasn't scorching hot, we went to the park and I took the cover off my iPhone to take this.  My phone can actually take normal and somewhat clear pictures!  But having the Otterbox taken off is an accident waiting to happen!

He's going to be his brother's biggest fan through this heart surgery journey.  Here we were in a holding room waiting for the MRI a couple weeks ago.  He came to the appointment with us to meet the surgeon this week, and will likely be with us during much of the hospital time, since he's still nursing around the clock.  I think our little TomTom will be a spirit-lifter for us all, but especially his best buddy, his big brother Steven.  I love this romper he has on, "RAD LIKE DAD" :)

You might have seen this gem on Facebook.  I really needed to get to Walmart late one night last week, but he was not happy about the situation until I put him in the back of the cart with all the school supplies!  We only had one crayon casualty.

Mary Clare wanted to do some coloring with him on their first day of school.

One day he found a stranded apple and took things into his own hands.

He's now wanting to feed himself.  I try to feed him with a fork or spoon and he grabs it from me!

Mary Clare insisted on getting a picture of him after this yogurt adventure! Poor guy had it all over his face.

 Siblings were giving him a laundry basket ride!

And here's Mr. Cutie Pie during music time at the homeschool co-op.  He really wanted to be a part of things and was trying to walk around with his instrument!

We love our Tommy Boy so much and can't wait to celebrate his first birthday later this month!
I'll end with 2 cute videos of him feeding himself and pushing a walker toy!

5 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

What a sweet baby.... Smiles

Shelly said...

Such a sweetie!

Kimberly said...

Gracious, I could just eat him up Blair, he is a CHUNK OF LOVE.

Loved your post of such a cutie pie!

Jill said...

I can't believe it either. It feels like just yesterday when I was anxiously stalking your blog and facebook to hear the news of his birth!

What a sweetheart!

Rich said...

He looks like a very happy boy. Smiles like that make it all worth it, don't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs