Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend highlights

A Saturday afternoon bike ride




















Birdwatching-robins and flying turkeys
(I think that's what he called them?)

Edited: It was apparently not a robin and they are called "water turkeys"...you can tell I'm not the one with an Animal Science Degree!

We realized that the Saturday vigil mass was starting at the parish near the bike trail, so the dirty bike riders hid out in the cry room for a nice noisy mass.

Afterwards, I finally got my birthday present! And another present for the family was purchased today, an amazing Craigslist find!



















What's a pregnant mama to do? The Girl Scout cookies were ordered before Lent, but unfortunately will not be waiting until after Lent to be consumed!

Internet is acting spotty so last week's photos will have to wait. Getting ready for a new week and new month! I'm hoping my new iPhone alarms will keep me going this week, and my iBreviary prayers will keep me focused. I'll keep you posted! Have a magnificent March!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh. An iPhone. I'm not sure if I will ever make it to that stage! :)
I just learned how to text (and don't like it much)!
Sounds like there is a lot you can do with it...wow!

Love the bike ride photos. Makes if feel like spring is in the air. :)

Colleen said...

Oh, I want a piano so badly! I've never used Craigslist. I guess I'll have to check it out!

Shannon said...

Congratulations, Blair, on your pregnancy! I'm so thrilled for you and was hoping to read this news on your blog soon! Praise God!

JulieC said...

I am so excited you found the piano. You might regret it for awhile when they just "play" and "play", but then you get used to it. LOL. L is sounding amazing now that she has started her lessons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs