Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring is Sprouting!


photo credit: Mary Clare

Today I really felt like jumping into the swimming pool as we were taking a walk to the park! Spring is here! Above is our garden with veggies sprouting. Steven and Mary Clare are in charge, so honestly I don't know what all they are growing.

We've had an uneventful week at home. But tomorrow is a big zoo field trip, so we're very much looking forward to that! And thanks to St. Anthony, we actually found our camera which had been missing for several days. I'm still trying to organize and spring-clean. Once I get a few more of the deep cleaning things done I'll be ready for some more painting, oh boy!

Better get some little monkeys to bed!

3 comments:

B-Mama said...

It is so nice to see green and hear that you all are experiencing spring in TX! There's hope for all of us up north... Just yesterday we got another snowfall. I'm so ready to be done with the cold!

Jill said...

I wish we were seeing some of that here! How exciting to see what comes up in the little veggie garden.
Enjoy your trip to the zoo and have a great weekend.

Megan R. said...

That is entirely NOT FAIR! LOL We still have snow on the ground here. Although I did hear the neighbor start up his lawn mower yesterday, presumably to make sure it's ready to go (it's pretty common to start mowing in April).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs