Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Five Favorite Gifts of Christmas!

I thought I'd share a few of our favorite Christmas gifts for Five Favorites! Linking with Jenna over at Call Her Happy!


1. Tabletop Foosball
My parents got this for my kids and it may be the most played with Christmas gift this season!



This was one thing SJ really wanted and they had a lot of fun playing with them for a couple days, until...

Someone decided to "wash" them in the sink. We tried the rice trick to no avail :( So we'll have to eventually get some new ones!



This eye mask is the bomb, and Steven and I fight over it. It has some kind of beads inside and helps with headaches!



These may be the coolest thing I bought. Chatbooks are purchased on a smartphone app where you can choose which Instagram photos to include. Each one has 60 photos.



5. Nutcracker Ballet
This was as much a gift for me as for the girls. We hadn't been to see the Houston Ballet in about four years, and we got to see a friend's five children perform in this show!  It was every bit as dreamy as the Nutcracker always is. 

We ran info a good friend and her two girls during intermission!

And after the show they were able to meet Clara!



1 comment:

Jenna@CallHerHappy said...

Ooh! I would have loved that eye mask in my first trimester. It seems like with each kid I get weird headaches in the 1T, and the only thing that relieves them are cold pressure and chiro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs