Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Requiescat in pace

My cousin Jennie, at the bottom of the picture, passed away on Tuesday morning at home.  She struggled with various health ailments for many years.  She leaves behind a young adult daughter with special needs.  Would you mind offering a prayer for Jennie's soul and for their family if you feel called?  Thank you so much.

I consider this chance meeting in the above photograph a true gift of the Holy Spirit.  I was on a day trip to San Antonio with some girlfriends and happened to run into my aunt, cousin, and her daughter (my only family members in the city) at LaMadeleine restaurant.  What are the chances?

May perpetual light shine upon her and may she rest in peace.  Amen.

2 comments:

Melissa D. said...

blair, I am so sorry to hear about your aunt, and praying for you all now. Melissa

Unknown said...

We will pray for Jennie's soul.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs