Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monday Motivation


 He may be awake at 1:00am, but how can you be mad at this kind of face?

It's been quite awhile since I've done a Monday Motivation post!  And it's technically Tuesday already, but I'm up with a toddler who took a nap from about 4pm-6pm, which means he is just about ready to hit the hay.  We've done the same puzzle over and over again, had some snacks, and watched some "first dental visit" YouTube videos. 

What a day!  I ended up canceling my own dentist appointment (I'm going to enough appointments as it is!), had lunch guests, naptime, did some co-op planning, and we all experienced a scary choking incident for Daddy.  Thankfully he's okay!

Now that we're just a couple days from August, it's time to get organized and get back into a routine. Let's see if I can jot down some plans and goals for the week.

1. All 4 kids to the dentist first thing Tuesday morning! 
2. Another OB visit this week, get labwork faxed.
3. Visit homeschool convention's vendor hall and purchase some of the last few books.
4. Pay bills and update budget.
5. Email co-op group and plan workshops.
6. Mail the kids' artwork to Steven's aunt suffering from cancer (Please pray for Aunt Katie).
7. Read a bit in photography book and take some "posed" pictures.
8. Confirm last Disney meal and start making some daily plans.
9. Research a few purchases for the trip...kids' lanyards and pins, shoes for everyone, purse for me.
10. Daily prayer

We'll having various overnight trips this week, and we have a lot of leftovers, so I'm not going to worry much about meals.  Right now my biggest issue is just getting out of bed and trying to muster the energy to be a happy mom, do some housework, and feed the kids.  I'm not feeling my best, but this little baby is worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs