Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just in case... were concerned that after 2 girls we would be struggling to obtain clothes for our baby boy on the way.

Take a look:

Two clothing deliveries today, one from Aunt Jill bringing things from the triplets, and tonight a delivery from my friend Cynthia. Don't worry, this little boy will be well-dressed! Not to mention the fun extras like blankets, booties, a breast pump, a Baby Bjorn, and 2 swings. We are set!

Thank you so much Paige, Winn, and Cynthia (and Jill for being the deliverer)! We really appreciate your generosity.


Ruth said...

My goodness! This is wonderful. Isn't it great how God provides? You and the baby are in my prayers.

Maryanne said...

Wow, Blair! What a lucky baby!

I'm now feeling inspired to organize Mila's old clothes. I like the plastic bag idea...

Jill said...

Having older triplet boys cousins is a bonus. We got hand-me-downs for our twins from our triplet cousins. It was nice for us because we had an outfit for each boy, and then a back-up for stains! However, my newphews are only 9 months older than my boys, so my boys have actually 'outgrown' the triplets and we don't fit their old things anymore.
I'm so excited for you to have a little 'blue' in your life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
site design by designer blogs